Re: Window naming convention

I'd love to add more stuff to gtk as it is needed.
I just feel that coding in gtk and getting patches across
the maintainers is a lot harder, and we need to solve this
problem now. It would not hurt if all the mayor apps
start using a common way to name their toplevels imediatelly.
It's a no brainer, we just need to do it.

We can call it gtk_window_something and ship it with g-libs
till it makes it into gtk.

Chema