proposed new API for GtkCombo

Hi all,

Recently I posted proposed header files for a new API for a new
GtkCombo. I don't know if that mail arrived, due to the gnome.org DNS
problems. If not, tell me, so I can mail it again...

Is there somebody with comments? Or is it OK and can I start implementing
it?

	Kris

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only
be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on."