Re: CList

Fabrice Depaulis <depaulis ensma fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I don't succeed in getting the title widgets of a CList, so as to
> linking a function to them ...
> I've tried to use the "gtk_clist_get_column_widget" function, but the
> result seems to be an ADJUSTMENT Widget and not a Button one (as I hoped
> it to be ...).
>
> Please, if you have any clue about it, answer me ...
> Thanks,

This is a question about using GTK+, not about the development of GTK+
itself, so it should go to gtk-list gnome org or
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org  gtk-devel-list gnome org is about the
development of GTK+ itself.

[
 gtk_clist_get_column_widget() gets the child of the button widget,
 which is a GtkAlignment (not adjustment) widget which holds the
 label. You should be able to get to the button with GTK_WIDGET
 (w)->parent, and to the label with GTK_BIN (w)->child, though
 I would consider fooling around with these widgets to be bad
 practice in most cases.
]