Re: Shoud I re-summit my patch?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: David Odin <David Odin bigfoot com>
- Cc: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>,Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Shoud I re-summit my patch?
- Date: 30 Sep 2000 19:12:48 -0400
David Odin <David.Odin@bigfoot.com> writes:
> I've seen many patches has been applied since I proposed mine.
> Should I re-summit my patch against the current CVS?
No, there are also many patches older than yours that haven't been
applied. ;-) Things are very random around here.
(Assuming the original patch still applies pretty cleanly of course,
which it should.)
] [Thread Prev