Re: A patch to gdk_image_get

Ron Steinke <rsteinke merilon elfhame net> writes:
> 	This is a patch to gdk_image_get which allows you to
> pass -1 as the width or height argument, and have the
> image extend to the end of the source GdkWindow,

I just put the equivalent patch in the unstable branch (things have
been rearranged so it has to be done slightly differently, but same
effect). Thanks!

(For future reference, non-bug-fix patches are very rarely added to
the stable branch, so you would normally want to make them against the
1.3.x releases or CVS.)

Havoc