Re: GTK+ test suite

    >> Some of the areas to be tested will include: - completeness of header
    >> files

    Owen> Hmmm, I'm not sure what this means quite...

I suspect this means checking things like X11 header files that don't have
return types specified (i.e. Solaris 2.8), prompting a flood of warnings when
the -Wall flag is used with gcc.

    Owen> - What platforms does [TET] run on? I saw mention on the web site of
    Owen> Win32 and Java...

Neither of which are being used by some of us.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson