indent

Hi,

Tk's text widget has two parameters, "spacing1" and "spacing2" that
represent the left margin of the first line in a paragraph, and the
left margin of the remaining lines in a paragraph. So to indent a
paragraph, you set the left margin of the first line to be wider than
that of the remaining lines.

GtkTextView currently inherits this as the "left_margin" and
"left_wrapped_line_margin" object properties.

I think this is really unintuitive, and also broken since indentation
may need to be on the right for RTL languages. So I want to have just
"left_margin" and "indent" properties.

Can anyone justify the Tk behavior, before I change it?

Havoc