Re: Submenu navigation

  IMHO:
    1- A simple timeout (like windows) is enough;
    2- Submenus should always be opened vertically centered around its
parent menu item, so that the pointer has to move less to reach a
menu. Like this:

           item1
           item2
parentitem item3
           item4
           item5

instead of this:

parentitem item1
           item2
           item3
           item4
           item5

    3- Something needs to be done about menus that don't fit inside the
screen:
	a) split the menu into smaller menus, with a "More >" item;
	b) implement scrolling, like Window Maker, Enlightenment, etc.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
[linuxdeec.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]