Bug in GtkText

Hi everybody,
I'm using GtkText, and I've the following "bug" : double mouse click on a
word select the word within characters like 'é à è' (french characters) for
1.2.6 version and not in 1.2.7 !I've also seen this "bug" when I compile
gtktext.c and use my own gtktext.o. Is it possible that the current function
which look for word (thanks to isalnum) is not appropriated.

Guillaume Rager
University of La Rochelle (France)
grager@ifrance.com

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)