Re: gthread/testgthread.c matters with HPUX10.20

Hi,

> glib-1.2.7/1.2.8 can't compile with '--enable-thread' option and GNU/pth
> on HPUX10.20,because HPUX10.20's rand_r needs two arguments.

Ok, that is known. But as testgthread.c only is a test prog and that is
changed in GLib 1.3, I wont change that. But you simply can't use GLib with
GNU/pth. It would need some reworking of GLib (and probably GTK+, not to talk
about the applications) to make it work with pth. Patches accepted ;-)

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi@ira.uka.de           |     är himmlen så förunderligt blå