Glib Regex

gregex 1.0.3 is complete and passes the tests that I've tossed at
it.  This library (designed to provide good regex support for glib)
uses PCRE[1] to provide perl regexes with perl like usage syntax.

You can grab it here:
http://www.cylant.com/~scottw/gregex-1.0.3.tar.gz

It has some features, which will of course seem weird to the
people who think that regex_compile() and regex_exec() are
all that you could ever want or need in the realm of regexes.
If there are truly extraneous features, please let me know.
I was aiming for a USEFUL and EASY to use library.  If it
seems like I hit that mark, then I'm hoping it can go into glib.

Regards,
scottwimer