Re: Changes to the mutex code.

Hi everyone,

So, I had some objections against my code und thus I didn't check it in, but
redid it and now I quite like it (actually so much, that I alreadt checked it
in). The mutex code remained untouched. The recursive mutex, already in GLib
1.3, remains a dedicated type and was made faster. Furthermore some problems
with the thread system on freebsd has been solved. Compiling with
--disable-threads and --with-threads=none was also broken (my fault), but is
repaired again.

The current system allows for pluggable recursive mutex for
GDK_THREADS_ENTER/LEAVE already. More on that later.

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi@ira.uka.de           |     är himmlen så förunderligt blå