[Mostly Off-Topic] Translate my book.

    Hi,

 I've written a book about GTK+ programming in French. It is published by
Eyrolles. My editor wants to publish an english version. Unfortunately, my
english isn't good enough for this. That's why I'm looking for someone:
- whose mother tongue is english,
- who can read french without problems,
- who know GTK+ pretty well,
- have some time to spare to translate my book.

  Of course, this is a paid job.

  If you're interested, please contact me directly, I don't want to pollute
this list with personnal matters.

  I apologize for using this list for that call, but I think it is the better
place to find people interested in this job.

         Regards,

                   DindinX

--
David.Odin@bigfoot.com
Author of the French Book: Programmation Linux avec GTK+