Re: gtk_window_get_accel_group()

Hi,

So, I don't really understand your mail in full, but I think maybe you
misunderstand the suggestion - I don't want to limit the number of
accel groups to one (add_accel_group() still exists), just want a
convenient way to get an accel group for buttons and widgets that are
inside the window.

For example if you have the function:

GtkWidget*     gtk_button_new_stock      (const gchar   *stock_id,
                                          GtkAccelGroup *accel_group);

It would be good to be able to say:

gtk_button_new_stock (GTK_STOCK_BUTTON_BLAH,
                      gtk_window_get_accel_group (mywindow));

Otherwise you just have to do the equivalent of
gtk_window_get_accel_group() manually, i.e. associate an accel group
with the window and take care of its memory management.

Havoc