Re: GTK+ Future timelines and features, help needed ???
- From: Derek Simkowiak <dereks kd-dev com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- Subject: Re: GTK+ Future timelines and features, help needed ???
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
-> > I think you have about 2 weeks to submit a patch. ;-)
-> Just so nobody gets the wrong idea - the final GTK+ 2.0 is not going
-> to be released in 2 weeks. That's the timescale for a feature freeze.
Oops. Sorry about that last (panic-stricken) email... :)
] [Thread Prev