Re: About the ports

ERDI Gergo wrote:

> Is there any plan to do a native Windows port of at least some subset of
> the GTK+ widgets? I mean something like using native WIndows buttons and
> lists and menus and stuff, with the GTK+ API.

It's probably not worth the contortions needed to do this, but I have an
alternate suggestion:  implement native Windows widgets as GtkObject's
(or GObject's in the future), with an API as similar as possible to the
corresponding Gtk widget.  Then, assuming you don't use too many special
features of the gtk widget, you would be able to switch to native
widgets on Windows, just by using search-and-replace.