Re: does glib use X at all.
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Bryan Patrick Coleman <bpcolema uncg edu>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: does glib use X at all.
- Date: 25 Jun 2000 17:34:36 -0400
Bryan Patrick Coleman <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I am porting gtk to the ggi library set. I have looked over glib breifly
> and it seems that there is no X dependent stuff is this true or false?
glib has nothing to do with GUI toolkits, it is just C utility
stuff. It's not X-dependent.
] [Thread Prev