pkgconfig

Hi,

new version to comment on.

Changes since last one:

        * made the duplication removing code in a function
        * fix the duplication code so that it checks $* correctly
          while we have IFS=":$IFS"
        * splitted up --libs into --libs-only-L, --libs-only-l-self
          and --libs-only-l-system, as suggested by Tim Janik

I'm not a sh-script god, so I have no idea if it is still portable sh.
bug-reports on that and anything else, as well as comments very welcome.

I'd really like to hear how the chances of this being used by glib/gtk/gnome
are before continuing on it.

Martijn