Re: patch to gtype.c

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Walt Pohl wrote:

> There's a small bug in the new glib interface code.   In the function
> type_class_init in gtype.c, the code loops through the list of
> interfaces, initializing the vtable for each one.  A typo makes it
> initialize the same interface over and over.

urg, stupid me. fixed in cvs, thanks for catching:

Sat Jun 10 08:38:27 2000  Tim Janik  <timj@gtk.org>

        * gtype.c (type_class_init): fetch the nth iface entry of the
        type node in the nth loop iteration, not alwys the first.
        bug discovered by Walt Pohl <cher@suitware.com>.
        (type_data_finalize_class_ifaces): same here, cut and paste
        rulez.

> Walt

---
ciaoTJ