Re: RDP, GTK+-1.4
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon helixcode com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: RDP, GTK+-1.4
- Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 15:04:35 -0400
Owen Taylor wrote:
> I'm a bit in favor of going to inline docs.
I think inline docs are a bit better, mainly because it makes it more
likely that the docs will be written (and by the author of the code, so
any unusual/difficult stuff is described).
I think documenting stucts/enums/macros/function typedefs in header
would also be good. They really should be documented there anyway, so
I don't think the gtk-doc overhead is too bad.
(Unfortunately I don't think I'll have much time to work on gtk-doc
] [Thread Prev