Re: RDP, GTK+-1.4

Owen Taylor wrote:

> I'm a bit in favor of going to inline docs.

I think inline docs are a bit better, mainly because it makes it more
likely that the docs will be written (and by the author of the code, so
any unusual/difficult stuff is described).

I think documenting stucts/enums/macros/function typedefs in header
files
would also be good. They really should be documented there anyway, so
I don't think the gtk-doc overhead is too bad.

(Unfortunately I don't think I'll have much time to work on gtk-doc
though)

Damon