Re: RDP, GTK+-1.4

Hi Owen,

> I'm a bit in favor of going to inline docs.
>
> I'd appreciate any thoughts, opinions, whatever, on these issues.

Speaking from experience with code that is well commented and that embed its
documentation (in particular GNAT and GtkAda), I am all in favor of this.

We found it extremely valuable to embed docs in the sources themselves.
It doesn't mean that things will magically get updated, but this helps a lot.

Cheers,

Arno