help sought with C program, add GTK UI interface

any volunteer hacker want to assit in debugging some errors.  It's a GPL
recursvie html thumbnailer generator program written in C.  In addition to the
errors below when doing make ...it needs a GTK+ UI interface.  I can send you
the link for the latest source if interested.  Also have 3000 photos of sample
output you can view.  I ain't a programmer and the programmer has asked for
assitance.  Maybe I should have posted this on sourceforge but I don't have an
account there..sorry.

***snip....just a small sample of errors****
warning: passing arg 3 of `poptGetContext' from incompatible pointer type
warning: implicit declaration of function `atoi'
warning: passing arg 2 of `setstr' discards `const' from pointer target type

 warning: char format, void arg (arg 2)
 warning: passing arg 2 of `setstr' discards `const' from pointer target type
 warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth value
 warning: long int format, int arg (arg 4)