Re: gtk+ in Windows with VC6

Hello (again),
	Hmmmm, I must be confused as this IS that mailing list... I'm
sorry for my idiocy =)  For some reason I thought that there was a
seperate mailing list for win32 gtk+, but upon further inspection, I have
found only one gtk-devel mailbox on my system.

Note to self: think before replying to messages.

Sincerely,
Caleb Land
(bokonon@rochester.rr.com)