Re: updated stock patch
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon helixcode com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: updated stock patch
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:14:20 +0100
Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I didn't add the label/stock_id object args to GtkButton or implement
> stock GtkMenuItems yet, but those are both changes worth making.
The other things people expect to be able to do with buttons are:
o set an icon for a button (a stock icon or an icon from a file or
o set the icon position with respect to the text (top/bottom/left/right).
o maybe set the space between icon & text.
Since GtkButton is one of the most commonly-used widgets we should make
it as simple to use as possible. So I'd like to support these in Glade.
] [Thread Prev