Re: updated stock patch

On 28 July, 2000 - Wolfgang Sourdeau sent me these 0.4K bytes:

> > What Darin said; the point of this list is that you're interested in
> > GTK patches. ;-)
> >
> > Havoc
>
> Well. GTK is so complex, I don't think everyone is interested in every
> patches any other one could send. Only a few people are probably
> interested in GTK in its whole.

This list is about the development of GTK.. If you're only interested in
developing _with_ GTK, this isn't the right list..

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå