Re: stock icon themes

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:
> ok i see. gtk_push_default_icon_factory() builds up the stack
> to look for icons not specified in rc files then, right?

Yep, to find an icon, GTK first scans widget->style->icon_factories,
then it falls back to this stack.

> i guess you'd do another g_objet_unref (G_OBJECT (factory)); here
> though?

Well, my code sort of sucked; I removed my reference, then kept using
the factory because I knew the stack was holding a reference...

> we need a gtk_pop_default_icon_factory() btw, think plugins here.

Probably gtk_remove_default_icon_factory(), so plugins don't have to
unload in the reverse order they were loaded.

Havoc