g_main_run()

Folks,

BeOS port proceeds.

Problem I'm now having is with g_main_run not exiting when the app dies.  In
fact I'm not sure it's even doing what's asked of it!  Can someone give me a
run down of what exactly the g_main stuff should be doing and ideas on how
to test it?  I've got a very simple test program that seems to work OK, but
I guess it's not involved enough for a realistic test.

I managed to hack about with GNet and GLib and seem to have some rudimentary
support for GIOChannels now.

Sorry to bother you with such *basic* questions but I don't seem to be able
to find any good detailed descriptions of the inner workings of GLib and
that's really what I need.  Any pointers gratefully accepted :)

So far you've been very helpful which is really appreciated!

david

"I try never to get involved in my own life,
it's way too complicated."

http://www.david-reid.com