Re: Text buffer API

-> For undo, we have a need to distinguish changes to text that happen as a
-> result of a user action from those that are done by the code.

	Can you elaborate on this?  I am also working on a text widget,
and my "Undo" model has nothing to do with whether or not the text is
entered by code or by fingers.  I would like to know why I should have a
user_input signal in *my* widget...

	What about an X paste?  Is that considered user input or not?

	Please explain...

--Derek