Where to start?

Hello!  I've just started looking into GTK in some detail as I'm trying to
lend a hand in porting it to BeOS.  Can anyone suggest places to look for
good documentation on how it all hangs together and so on?

Also, if I want to build glib from CVS, what commands do I need to use?  I
tried just ./configure but it moaned about missing Makefiles.in's?  I've got
gthread support working in glib-1.3.0 so wanted to get a patch made for the
latest CVS to submit.  Which brings me to - where do I submit patches?

Thanks.

david

"I try never to get involved in my own life,
it's way too complicated."