Re: Some headerfiles patches

Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl> writes:

> I think I saw this one come up already on the list:
>
> gtktypeutils.h
>
> typedef void (*GtkSignalFunc)      ();
>
> This should probably just be
>
> typedef void (*GtkSignalFunc)      (void);

Yes, the request came from us (the Gtk-- team), because this def has
been causing us troubles because it's not interpreted the same
depending on whether you're compiling with -pedantic or not.

So if your Gtk-- libs are compiled with (resp. without) -pedantic, you
have to compile your apps with (resp. without) -pedantic or you'll get
link errors.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.telegraph-road.org