Re: New gtkpaned look.

On 17 February, 2000 - jrb@redhat.com sent me these 0.6K bytes:

> Hi,
>
> Anders Carlsson and I sat down and came up with a new look for gtkpaned,
> that will hopefully make it look both more modern, and more elegant.
> Screenshot is available at:
>
> http://people.redhat.com/jrb/images/for_andersca.png
>
> It basically replaces the handle with 7 dots.  The source, and a patch

I find them very small and hard to see.. I took the pic and made them
larger and asked 2 people here which one they preferred and they agreed
with me that the small dots were too small..

http://www.cs.umu.se/~stric/tmp/splitter.png

I like the whole-bar dragging though.

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå