Re: New gtkpaned look.

> Anders Carlsson and I sat down and came up with a new look for gtkpaned,
> that will hopefully make it look both more modern, and more elegant.
[...]
> What do people think of it?
> Comments???

	No offense, but I prefer the old look.

	With this new look, is it possible to change the width of the
divider?  The borders feel a bit "thick" in your demo PNG.

	However, no matter which look we choose, I think it's important
that the widget be modified to allow dragging *anywhere along the
division*, not just on the dots (or square in the old version).  This is
how the MS-Windows widget works, and it's much easier to use.

	Also, could we make the appearance themeable?   (I know nothing
about how themes in Gtk+ work...)

--Derek