Re: Gmodule stuff.
- From: Sebastian Wilhelmi <wilhelmi ira uka de>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>, Gtk Development List <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gmodule stuff.
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:54:21 +0100
> hm, ok that patch looks basically ok to me, besides some odd
> line breaking ;)
I think, that is due to diff -b, which I'm doing.
> though i think you btter do:
> -+ g_module_set_error ("libtool archive has wrong format");
> ++ g_module_set_error ("libtool archive has unknown format");
> since i consider GModule a pretty unauthoritative source as
> far as libtool archive formats are concerned ;)
Yes, agreed ;-)
Actually I noticed, that
was already fixed by you. So I closed it.
But another chagge I did was to really let NULL be an allowed value for an
exported symbol (see change in gmodule-dl.c) and I added tests/module-test
(mostly copied from testgmodule, of course, but quiet).
Additionally I added a recursive mutex in most gmodule calls as you proposed.
mailto:wilhelmi ira uka de
] [Thread Prev