bug and issue tracking

Hi,

I dumped most of our current TODO list and gtree/TODO into Bugzilla.
See http://bugzilla.gnome.org.  So I would say that Bugzilla is now
the official way we're keeping track of GTK bugs, patches, etc. It's
much nicer to use than debbugs and therefore may actually get used.

If you know of any outstanding patches, issues, etc. it might be good
to get them in bugzilla. If they're already in bugs.gnome.org I guess
we'll be auto-merging those bugs into bugzilla sometime soon, so it
likely isn't necessary to duplicate them.

Havoc