Re: GtkArg changes

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, James Henstridge wrote:

> Some of the object args were broken by Tim's new arg <-> property
> compatibility code.  A few of the new text widget args use
> GTK_TYPE_POINTER and GTK_TYPE_BOXED, which spit out errors and cause a
> segfault.  The list of args I have found so far is:
>   GtkTextTag::font_desc
>   GtkTextTag::tabs
>   GtkTextView::tabs

yes, i'm aware, i mailed havoc about those, as i don't actually know
what his tabs are about.
for the font description however, BOXED or POINTER is a pretty bad choice,
instead, he should take something like STRING and then internally use
pango_font_description_from_string()/pango_font_description_to_string().

> James.

---
ciaoTJ