Re: none

jrb aware-of-vacuity labs redhat com writes:

> > now that gtk_object_setv() is gone - how do I fix code which is
> > still using it, GObject doesn't have any function which allows you
> > to set an array of GtkArg's ?
>
> They are now Params, but how about:
>
>         g_object_set ()
>         g_object_set_valist ()

Well, basically I can construct a valist and use that, but I think it'd
be more convenient to have a g_object_setv (), especially for language
bindings - or do I miss something ?

The problem is that I want to make gnome_canvas_item_newv () work with
the new GObject and it was using gtk_object_setv().

Btw. is GtkObject going to vanish completely or become deprecated or will
we still keep this ?

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)