Re: build broken
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: build broken
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:37:43 +0100 (CET)
On 12 Dec 2000, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> glib/gobject/Makefile loops infinitely rebuilding the Makefile.
could reproduce this yet.
> gtk+/gtk/gtkobject.c calls g_param_spec_boxed() which no longer exists.
has never been there, i forgot to commit that last time,
CVS should work now.
next time you better send such emails directly to me (you know that
i'm responsible for gobject, yes? ;), that could have gotten me
to fix things faster.
] [Thread Prev