Re: .defs Issues From Java-Gnome

I think you are sending to the wrong list...
gnome-bindings helixcode com
is the one you are looking for
> to convince (the collective) you that this change would be a Good Thing and
> perhaps something we could look forward to coding against when the 1.4
> release comes out.
We do have a new defs file format intended for 1.4
James is already working with those. I do not intend to use them
in some time for they don't give us any real advantage
to guile.

I really dont know much Java but I can say that the file format
you are using was designed with guile in mind and so using them
in other languages might show some problems...

ariel