Re: GtkFB specific widgets.

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 12:16:28PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Alexander Larsson <alla lysator liu se> writes:

>> I'm currently hacking GtkManagedWindow, a widget that derives from
>> GtkWindow, and adds border rendering and move/resize/close handling.

> Wouldn't this be better handled as simply a modification for GtkWindow
> that is present when compiling with FB support?

It could conceivably be useful on X as well, for doing the sort of stuff that
xmms does (you might not consider xmms' interface the best in the world, but
I can see how people would like to do stuff like this when they need very
small and compact windows).

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer