New GtkComboBox snapshot

Hi All,

I fixed some important issues with the GtkComboBox, so I decided to post a
new snapshot. All changes and todo items are listed in the README in the
tarball, but here's a quick overview of the most important changes:

- fixed tearoff window problems with the base class
- added doc comments
- GtkComboBoxText: removed autocomplete/history code (GtkEntry is going to
handle autocomplete/history)
- GtkComboBoxGrid: fixed issues with _remove_item().

Please try it and post your comments.

Thanks,

	Kris

--
Bus error -- please leave by the rear door.
	(taken from fortune-mode-1.0-11)