Re: File Dialog

> Luke, I'm sorry.  It's your code that I've been looking at, not
> Derek's.  Sorry to you also, Derek.  Luke's widget looks good.  The code
> reads pretty well, and it seems to written to Gtk style.  Let's start
> there.  Any objections?

Hahaha. Well most the code is not my own. Some of it comes from the
original gtkfilesel code, some from Michael Torrie, and some from my
self. I did however design the dialogs look :). So besides the general
'look' I cant take credit for a good deal of the work. It was a joint
effort. :)

You and anyone else who wants to work on anything remotely related to
gtkfilesel are welcome to become a project member. I think its about
time we all move this discussion to a differant list anyways... open up
the gtk-devel-list for other things :)

--
Luke