Re: Consensus on getter conventions?

-> I didn't read the java message that way.  He said he need the number
-> of in/out arguments capped at one.  C++ needs the same for most
-> functions.  More than one means ugly C++ interface.
->
-> Note, that gtk+ constantly has more than 1 in/out parameter in
-> many functions that cause bindings problems.

	So far, I'd place my vote for Karl's idea.  For some reason,
having a bunch of "_peek_" functions just seems uncomfortable after using
"_get_" for so long (and in all my personal code).

	However, as Owen has previously noted in/out params are generally
shunned, so other people may not like Karl's idea.  I'd like to hear what
others have to say (particularly Owen :).

--Derek