Docking "Windows"

Hi All,
   If you ever used MS VC, VB, or any of the Visual Studio components,
you would notice that they had docking windows. They act pretty much
like docking toolbars but once they are undocked, you can resize them
and treat them like a normal window. Such windows would enable the user
to modulerize application components (from a UI stand point).

Currently, you can only have panned views (which do not undock of
course). I've come very close with just droping Widgets into handle bars
but the resizing is an issue.

I think such windows would be a good addition. What are your thoughts?

Spudster
www.BitBuilder.com