Re: apply g_string_free patch?
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Darin Adler <darin eazel com>
- Cc: Gtk Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: apply g_string_free patch?
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:13:04 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Darin Adler wrote:
> Tim, Owen,
> Is one of you willing to apply the g_string_free patch to glib I posted
> here the other day, to add the feature that Michael Meeks asked for? (Or do
> you want me to check the change in?) I don't think there's anything
> contentious about it. No one has given any reason not to make the change.
apart from some genral stylistic coments about the freeing API in general, right.
> The only thing I know of wrong with the patch is a tiny style issue: one
> set of extra braces (fixed in my local copy).
ok, i'm fine with it, please commit with an appropriate changelog entry.
> -- Darin
] [Thread Prev