RE: Help with gtktext.c/find_line_containing_point() function

Thanks for the information.  What I did discover is that there is a bug in
GtkText where if the size of your textbox is smaller that the size of your
text it will get confused and hang.

This occurs when I have a single line textbox and I put a couple of
characters at the beginning of the text box and then tab past the end of the
line and it displays a new line.  When I try to backspace back it locks up.

This appears to be because the code messes up on the transition from the 1st
section of text to the second section of text.  This causes invalid values
to be placed in the start data and causes a hang later on when you try to
backspace.

I fixed my problem by making my text box taller but there is an underlying
problem but I don't have the bandwidth to fix it at the moment :(

Later,
John

John Villalovos
Intel Corporation
2111 NE 25TH AVE STOP JF2-70
HILLSBORO, OR  97124-5961
(503) 264-1320   Fax: (503) 264-6380

GPG 1.+/PGP 5.+/ DSS/Diffie Helman
http://www.sodarock.com/JohnVillalovos-gpgkey.txt
1024D/1A25D86C 2F24 AD89 E5D5 C92B 7FE2  F878 7ED5 2D38 1A25 D86C