## issue with glib.h

The newest version of gcc seems to be more picky about token pasting.
Incorrect uses of "##" now cause warnings. I've fixed a problem with the use
of "##" in ORBit. (I don't have the new compiler install myself; I was
working with some hackers trying to get things to compile on their system.)

It seems that the use of "##" in front of "args" in the g_error, g_message,
g_warning, and g_critical macros is also causing this warning. It's
possible, but unlikely, that the problem is simply that there needs to be a
space in front of the comma before "##args" (to match the example shown in
the gcc documentaiton). Or it could be that there's a bug in the picky code
in the new gcc.

Since this problem creates an incompatibility between glib.h and the new
gcc, I thought one of the glib maintainers might want to look into this.

    -- Darin