gio-test

Folks,

In the gio-test program when an EOF is seen (0 bytes returned) then
presently FALSE is returned and hence no more checks are made of the
channel.  If an EOF is sent before a HUP or ERR then the program never exits
as the count is never decremented.  Should these be changed to return TRUE
and hence allow another check to be made for HUP or ERR to be seen?

Also you have an &d instead of %d in one of the printf's  (forget the line
number...)

david

"I try never to get involved in my own life,
it's way too complicated."

http://www.david-reid.com