Re: GtkEntry blinking cursor

"Matias Mutchinick" <matias@seul.org> writes:

> Is anyone already adding blinking cursor support to the GtkEntry?
> I saw this in the GtkTodo list, and since I already added this to my
> copy of gtk+-1.2.6 I guess I could take care of it.

GtkEntry has pretty much been rewritten for the GTK+-1.4 in
the Pango branch, so it is doesn't look to much like the original
code.

I'd wait on this entry until the Pango branch gets merged. (Probably
another month or so.) I may do it myself before then, but if I
haven't, then sure, we'd welcome the contribution.