Re: TODO list item GtkFrame - I'll take it

Craig Buchek <CBuchek@wavetech.com> writes:

> Hi,
> 	I've already done most of the work to make GtkFrame take an
> arbitrary widget or a string for its label.  I also added some other
> features, like moving the label to any side of the frame.  I've got a few
> clean-ups I need to do as well as finishing a full-featured test program.
> I'll hopefully be submitting the patches sometime this weekend.

Anders Carlson (andersca@gnu.org, cc'ed here), made a pretty good
start on doing this, and I gave him extensive feedback on his patch.
I don't know if he is planning on finishing it or not.

So, you probably want to get the patch and a copy of my mail from
him.