Re: New objects for GLib

  What is a thread pool? I've never heard of that before.  Is it something
you just invented or does it exist for real?  Can you point me some
resources that might explain what is a thread pool? Thanks.

  BTW, I've made with GOB a GTK object that takes care of launching
(creating) a thread and emitting a signal in the GTK main loop (and in the
main thread) when the thread finishes.  I think it could be improved, but
it works.  If anyone who's reading this needs that object, mail me.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
[http://reinolinux.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]